Mailing Lists

From: "Helen Griffiths via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Cello technical exercises
Date: June 19th 2017

Hi all, David's cousin Lionel (cello prof at RAM, Birmingham Conservatoire and a couple of prominent public schools) has compiled a book of 'Daily Practice for Soloists and Advanced Players' transcribed from Albert Sammons' original violin book. Cost £11 includes postage. If interested let me know and I will place orders for you. Some exercises very playable others impossible!

Taster photos attached!!

Helen xx

Sent from my iPhone

  • Start a new thread, email: ...@bromleysymphony.org

    ">

    cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.