Mailing Lists

From: "Helen Griffiths via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: music disaster
Date: September 12th 2017

Calling all celli:

I thought we were being so organised but it seems there was a mix up collecting the parts to take home and scan. I dropped some spares and Anne helped me gather them but in the packing up scramble they must have got muddled.

I only have AB's bowed parts for Falla and Debussy.

Can you all please check and let me know if you have taken home bowed mastercopies of Marquez, Ravel, Song of the Birds - AB writes 'bowed' or 'bowed mastercopy' and signs them.

Anne do you know where the spares that were on the chair went?

Helen x

  • Start a new thread, email: ...@bromleysymphony.org

    ">

    cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.