Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli">
Subject: Iberia parts
Date: September 19th 2017
Dear friends,

I'm really sorry there weren't enough parts of Iberia

Alan KNOWS we have six desks of cellos - we'd had six desks potentially for years and years, though not everyone can always make it - and I volunteered last season to copy personally any extra parts that might be needed, assuming he'd make them available of course, but he was resistant.  I don't understand this, as I wasn't asking him to do it. I just don't understand it.

Marion has said for ages that we have to get this sorted, as it's not fair on the last desks (which it isn't.)
I'm assuming somebody has taken this on now. Anyway, let me know!!

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.