Mailing Lists

From: "M HITCHCOCK via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Fwd: BSO celli
Date: October 16th 2017
I've printed out 4 copies of the cello part just in case (like me)you're not sure if it to avoid lots of 'giving the game away' practice when we get there. The part is quite small print and filled the rest of the page with black ink so probably the most expensive sheet music in the world. Grrrr

Marion

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli" <cel...@bromleysymphony.org>
Date: 16 October 2017 at 16:13:05 BST
To: "BSO celli" <cel...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO celli

Just a heads-up: Today is Adrian's 67/68/69th B-day. (Nobody is quite sure.)
When his baton comes down we play 'Happy B-day' starting on open D.

Please somebody tell basses!!!!

XXXAlice
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@bromleysymphony.org

    ">

    cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.