Mailing Lists

From: "M HITCHCOCK via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Fwd: BSO celli
Date: October 16th 2017

.... and shows how bad I am at playing by ear. :)

Marion

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Drayton, Helen" <...@SlaughterandMay.com">Hele...@SlaughterandMay.com>
Date: 16 October 2017 at 17:05:07 BST
To: 'M HITCHCOCK' <...@btinternet.com">m.hi...@btinternet.com>
Subject: RE: BSO celli

Hi Marion,

Thanks and well done – that’s the lawyer in you coming out – leave nothing to chance!!!

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli" <cel...@bromleysymphony.org>
Date: 16 October 2017 at 16:13:05 BST
To: "BSO celli" <cel...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO celli

Just a heads-up: Today is Adrian's 67/68/69th B-day. (Nobody is quite sure.)

When his baton comes down we play 'Happy B-day' starting on open D.

Please somebody tell basses!!!!

XXXAlice

BSO celli

...@bromleysymphony.org">Post to: BSO celli ( cel...@bromleysymphony.org )

Manage Your Subscription

Unsubscribe

BSO celli

...@bromleysymphony.org">Post to: BSO celli ( cel...@bromleysymphony.org )

Manage Your Subscription

Unsubscribe

<image001.jpg>

SLAUGHTER AND MAY
One Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8YY
+44 (0)20 7600 1200

Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Firm SRA number 55388. A list of partners is available for inspection at the above address

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. Advice is given and services are supplied by Slaughter and May on the basis of the firm's terms and conditions of business, which are available to clients by emailing
...@slaughterandmay.com">ter...@slaughterandmay.com. By instructing Slaughter and May, all clients of the firm agree to the firm's terms and conditions of business, subject to any amendments which the firm has expressly agreed. No liability is accepted or responsibility assumed for advice given or services supplied to persons who are not clients of the firm, unless the firm expressly agrees otherwise

For more information about the firm, including details of our client complaints procedure, go to
www.slaughterandmay.com

  • Start a new thread, email: cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.