Mailing Lists

From: "Amanda Stephen via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Running 10k - to support Hospital Extravaganza - a Trinity Laban CoLab Project
Date: November 15th 2017
Hi Cellos!

Hope you are all well. I thought I would share this in case of interest and in case you would able to support or spread the word :-)

I am running a 10k on Sunday 17th December in Greenwich Park with a small team of my work colleagues from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance.

We hope to raise £1,000 to support Hospital Extravaganza, a project taking music into hospitals as part of CoLab 2018.

Further info on the project is on our donation page below including photos of our weekly training sessions as we progress!

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/hospitalextravaganza2018

Many of us (including me) are relatively new to the running scene, but as a team we have pretty much ran from our desks to tackle the hills in Greenwich Park, the rather damp Greenwich foot tunnel and local riverside footpaths as we prepare and train :-)

Thank you if you are able to support.

Love

Amanda & the #Run4CoLab running team xx

  • Start a new thread, email: cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.