Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli">
Subject: Fw[2]: Cello parts
Date: November 18th 2017
Hi fellow cellos:

Alan here, helping us out!!!!

Please prioritise bowing the Strauss, assuming you can find the time before Mon., as (a) it's the most demanding (for us) and (b) Si is meant to do it on Monday. Though not exclusively, I don't think. (He's at a conference just now so can't check.)

From: Alan M <">>
Date: 18 November 2017 at 11:08
Subject: Cello parts
To: Phil McKerracher <">>

I'm not sure of the process but here are the bowed cello parts:

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.