Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli">
Subject: BSO celli
Date: November 23rd 2017
Right: I have enough green lights to say that the concert, at my church (URC, Petts Wood, newly refurbished with losing half the pews and with the addition of a full-size, nearly-new Yamaha grand piano costing over £25,000) in aid of the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar is going to happen!!!!

The BSO wind quintet is up for it, as it the Giardini string quartet.

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.