Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Re[2]: BSO celli
Date: November 23rd 2017
(Sorry, sent the unfinished one, not the finished email!!!! Still figuring out how to do technology here, being dumb.)

So, what I need to know is dates on Sundays in Jan and Feb when you can play, so we can fix on the best possible date.

Have just bought £113 of new and exciting cello music from the Absolute Zero viola quartet (whose leader is a friend of mine and great arranger, despite being a violist!!!!)
He has arranged some of their best-selling viola quartets for cellos. So we might want to form two cello quartets, maybe, or maybe one octet, depending upon people's preferences/availability?

XXAlice