Mailing Lists

From: "Gav & Bec via BSO celli">
Subject: Cello for hire
Date: January 8th 2018

To the lovely members of the cello section,

I am looking to borrow/hire a cello whilst my cello is having some repairs. It was unfortunately knocked over during a carol service in the Christmas holidays, and has a horrible crack along the back (see photo) If you know of anyone who has a cello I could borrow/hire, or a recommendation of where I might be able to hire one, then please let me know asap. Until then I am unfortunately going to be 'out of action' with no instrument to play. On Alice's' recommendation, I am taking it to Guivier's (Mortimer street, london) to have it repaired. I am not sure how long it will take, but when I spoke to them today, they thought it might be up to 6 weeks. Kind regards,

Becky Fage x

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.