Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: thanks
Date: April 17th 2018
Dear all,

I was very touched by getting yet another present from you last night (the main one being your generosity in playing for the Rohingya refugees in the first place!!- for which I can't thank you enough).

I HAD said 'no presents' for my 60th, and I meant it, but - as it happens - my eyes are constantly getting worse (my 'new' orchestra glasses are out-of-date after only two months, so, yet again, my prescription must have deteriorated) and I'd actually been thinking of buying one of these. So very grateful.

Not least for the English Symphony: we regularly play in Gloucester and Worcester Cathedrals, where they don't allow extra lighting - unless they're shooting Harry Potter films in the crypt, of course!!!

So, VERY grateful thanks. Really, nobody ever had a section like you.

Love,
  • Start a new thread, email: cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.