Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players Concert 21st June
Date: June 3rd 2014

Hello everybody.

Just when you thought it was all over with BSO, I can inform you that it is not.

I would like to invite you to a concert at St.Mary's church, College road, Bromley BR1 3QG on the 21st June at 7.30 pm, to be given by members of the string section.

The entry fee is £7 and all proceeds will be donated to St.Christopher's Hospice Bromley.

The program is as follows:

Corelli: Concerto Grosso Op.6 no.8
J.S.Bach: keyboard concerto BWV 1056 (Performed by Tracey Renwick)
Mendelssohn: Sinfonia No. 10
Percy Grainger: Molly on the shore. (Total approx 40 mins)

Interval (Refreshments available)

Gershwin: Home Blues (from An American in Paris)
Vivaldi: Concerto Op.3 no.2
Arensky: Variations on a theme of Tchaikowsky. (Conductor. Andrew Condon) (Total approx 35 mins)

I do hope you can come.

Regards,

Bernard Brook

View the archive or unsubscribe.