Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news">
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players Concert 21st June
Date: June 3rd 2014

Hello everybody.

Just when you thought it was all over with BSO, I can inform you that it is not.

I would like to invite you to a concert at St.Mary's church, College road, Bromley BR1 3QG on the 21st June at 7.30 pm, to be given by members of the string section.

The entry fee is £7 and all proceeds will be donated to St.Christopher's Hospice Bromley.

The program is as follows:

Corelli: Concerto Grosso Op.6 no.8
J.S.Bach: keyboard concerto BWV 1056 (Performed by Tracey Renwick)
Mendelssohn: Sinfonia No. 10
Percy Grainger: Molly on the shore. (Total approx 40 mins)

Interval (Refreshments available)

Gershwin: Home Blues (from An American in Paris)
Vivaldi: Concerto Op.3 no.2
Arensky: Variations on a theme of Tchaikowsky. (Conductor. Andrew Condon) (Total approx 35 mins)

I do hope you can come.

Bernard Brook

This is a low-volume email list, to remind audience members about Bromley Symphony Orchestra concerts and events. If you prefer an annual paper newsletter, use our contact form at to join our postal mailing list and get preferential booking.

Privacy Policy:

See for privacy information.