Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Reminder - preferential booking for BSO season tickets ends 30th June
Date: June 14th 2014

This is a quick reminder that preferential booking for Bromley Symphony Orchestra season tickets ends on 30th June. Season tickets secure your favourite seating area and save you money as they provide four concerts for the price of three. You can reserve tickets immediately at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets or using the form in the attached brochure. No payment is needed at this stage.

Please forward this message to any friends who may also be interested in next season's exciting concerts. If you let us know who they are we will try to sit you together. If you paste their email addresses into the "Newsletter" form at the top right of our web site they will be invited to join our mailing list and get a reminder before each concert.

Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at our concerts.

View the archive or unsubscribe.