Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players chamber concert Sunday 1st March
Date: February 11th 2015

Greetings to you all.

I hope you are enjoying the current BSO season as much as I am.

Can I bring to your attention a concert being given by members of the BSO.

The concert is on the 1st march ( Sunday ) at 3.00 pm at St. Mary's church, College road, Bromley.

The program is just two items long, as follows.

Brahms. Horn trio. performed by Tracey Renwick on piano, Roy Banks on French horn and Bernard Brook on Violin,

This is followed by:

Beethoven. Septet. performed by Bernard Brook. Violin, Jenny carter. Viola, Helen McDonald. Cello, Hale Hambleton. Clarinet, Stephen Fuller. Bassoon and Roy banks on French Horn.

The concert will be followed by refreshments with some very tasty cakes available.

So, if you have a spare couple of hours available in the afternoon of Sunday 1st. March, this would be a very pleasant way of passing them.

I look forward to seeing you.

Regards.

Bernard Brook