Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 14th November
Date: November 3rd 2015

This is a reminder that the first concert of our 2015-16 season is on Saturday 14th November at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. There are good seats still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets (including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra) and tickets can be posted to you free of charge until 7 days before the concert, collected at the door or downloaded as an e-ticket. This is also your last chance to purchase season tickets, which allow you to keep your usual seats in future and to choose seats before the ticketing system opens to the general public. They also give you four concerts for the price of three.

We open the season with two ‘takes’ on the romantic period pin-up, Manfred: Schumann's broodingly magnificent ‘Manfred’ overture and Tchaikovsky's rich and dramatic ‘Manfred’ symphony. In between we feature serial international prizewinner Alexander Soares in Grieg's endlessly tuneful piano concerto. Not to be missed!

BSO 2015 Nov flyer