Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 23rd January
Date: January 9th 2016

This is a reminder that the second concert of our 2015-16 season is on Saturday 23rd January at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. There are good seats still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets (including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra) and tickets can be posted to you free of charge until 7 days before the concert, collected at the door or downloaded as an e-ticket. Our January concert last year was sold out - don't leave it too late!

Beethoven takes pride of place in the second concert of our season: his powerful ‘Prometheus’ Overture and his fabulous violin concerto frame Sibelius' moodily brilliant Symphony No 4. We are delighted to once again feature rising star Mathieu van Bellen and his Guadagnini violin, this time in one of Beethoven's most iconic works.

Flyer for January concert