Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 19th March
Date: March 7th 2016

This is a reminder that the third concert of our 2015-16 season is on Saturday 19th March at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. There are good seats still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets (including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra) and tickets can be posted to you free of charge until 7 days before the concert, collected at the door or downloaded as an e-ticket.

Our third concert of the season features another clever piece of programming: Schubert's delightfully winning Symphony No 5 is followed by Bruckner's shortest symphony: his seismic, turbulent and (finally) transcendent Ninth Symphony.

March flyer