Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players.
Date: April 15th 2016

Hello one and all.

Can I please inform you of our next concert at St.Mary's church, College road, Bromley; at 7.30 on the 23rd April 2016.

All proceeds will be going to the charity ' SAVE THE CHILDREN '

The program is as follows:

Pietro Locatelli.  Concerto grosso Op1. no. 7

G. Ph. Telemann.  Viola Concerto.  Soloist. Jenny Carter.

G.F.Handel. Concerto grosso Op6. No.5

Mozart. Adagio and Fugue.

George Gershwin. Lullaby.

Dag Wiren. Serenade. Conducted by Andrew Condon

Refreshements will be available in the interval and the ticket price is £8

 I hope to see you there.

Regards.

Bernard Brook