Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 12th November
Date: November 1st 2016

This is a reminder that the first concert of the Bromley Symphony Orchestra 2016-17 season is on Saturday 12th November 2016 at 19:45 at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. Our new ticketing system is now online with good seats available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra.

This is also your last chance to buy season tickets, which secure your favourite seating area and save you money as they provide four concerts for the price of three.

Our French first concert opens with Berlioz’ mercurial and richly programmatic King Lear. Harpist Elizabeth Scorah features in Debussy’s dreamily evocative Danse sacrée et Danse profane, followed by Ravel’s masterpiece of which he wrote: ‘Sumptuous and subtle, I have created the Greece of my dreams.’

Elizabeth Scorah

Berlioz: Overture ‘King Lear’ Op. 4

Debussy: Danse sacrée et Danse profane
    Harp soloist Elizabeth Scorah

Ravel: ‘Daphnis et Chloé’ Ballet

Other concerts in the season are listed in the attached brochure and on our website. We hope you enjoy them all - if so, please tell us on our contact page, facebook or twitter.

Attachments