Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 18th March
Date: February 26th 2017

This is a reminder that the next concert of the Bromley Symphony Orchestra 2016-17 season is on Saturday 18th March 2017 at 19:45 at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. Good seats are still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra.

Schumann’s affirmatory Second Symphony precedes Mahler’s orient-inspired masterpiece, in which international artists Janice Watson and John Upperton take us on a journey from heroic energy through autumnal lament to a gloriously existential farewell.

Flyer

We look forward to seeing you there. Don't forget to tell your friends and follow us on facebook or twitter.