Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players chamber concert on 2nd June
Date: April 24th 2018

Dear Friends,

I would  like to draw your attention to the next Bromley Symphony Players concert, to be given in support of

"The Corps of Army music Trust"

The concert is at St.Mary's church, College road, Bromley BR1 3PE on the 2nd June at 19:30 and dedicated to Nicholas Whitehead, a very talented pianist and friend who unfortunately passed away quite suddenly towards the end of last year.

The program is as follows:

Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6 no.9 in F Major

Lee Burswold Dance for Violin and String orchestra.

Locatelli Concerto Grosso Op 1 no.12

Interval (refreshments available)

Dvorak Serenade for Strings
    Conducted by Andrew Condon