Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Orchestra tickets for individual concerts available
Date: September 11th 2018

Tickets for individual concerts in our 2018-19 centenary season are now on sale at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets with good seats still available in all areas - this is your chance to choose your own seats for a very special season. Season tickets (four concerts for the price of three) are also still available at the same address.

The season brochure is attached in PDF format. I think you'll agree we are "pushing the boat out" this year. Please feel free to forward this to all your friends!

We hope to see you in a sold-out venue.