Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players concert on Saturday 13th October
Date: October 9th 2018

Bernard Brook

Dear Friends,

I hope you are looking forward to the 100th anniversary season of Bromley Symphony Orchestra as much as I am.

The next concert is on the 10th November, but prior to that this coming Saturday (the 13th Oct.), there is to be a concert given by members of the string section - the Bromley Symphony Players.

This concert is at St. Mary's church, 61 College road, Bromley BR1 3QG at 19:30.

The program is as follows:

Handel: Concerto Grosso Op6 No.12

Vivaldi: Violin Concerto Op3 No.3 (Soloist Bernard Brook)

Corelli: Concerto Grosso Op6 No.9

Interval (refreshments available)

Tchaikovsky: Souvenir de Florence. Conducted by Andrew Condon.

All proceeds from the concert will be donated to the Bromley Youth Music Trust.

It should be a good evening, so if you have nothing to do that evening and there is nothing on the television (when is there?), why not come along and help BYMT train the next generation of musicians in the borough.

Tickets are £8 at the door. I look forward to seeing you there.

Bernard Brook