Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Concert Reminder for Saturday January 26th
Date: January 14th 2019

This is a reminder that the second concert of our 2018-19 Centenary season is on Saturday 26th January at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. In our second concert Mozart’s small-but-perfectly-formed Symphony 32 precedes the internationally renowned John Lill, who joins us in Beethoven’s First Piano Concerto. Then, Mahler’s monumental First Symphony (the ‘Titan’), which exemplifies his comment: ‘To write a symphony is, for me, to construct a world.’

And to mark our centenary year, we have produced some commemorative mugs and travel mugs. These will be available for purchase at the concert priced at £5 for the china mugs and £7.50 for the travel mugs. Numbers are limited so don't miss out!