Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO Concert Reminder for Saturday March 16th
Date: March 4th 2019

This is a reminder that the third concert of our 2018-19 Centenary season is on Saturday 16th March at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. In our third concert, Elgar’s rollicking recreation of Edwardian London leads into the tuneful Symphony for Strings by his friend, the long-term LSO leader and Bromley Symphony conductor William (‘Billy’) Reed. Ein Heldenleben, Strauss’ autobiographical, lavishly romantic and richly-textured tone poem, showcases our own leader, Andrew Laing, in the second half.

And remember that our commemorative mugs and travel mugs will be on sale. These will be available for purchase at the concert priced at £5 for the china mugs and £7.50 for the travel mugs. There aren't many travel mugs left, so don't miss out!