Mailing Lists

From: "Alan M via BSO strings" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Number of desks for next season
Date: May 21st 2017
Could all string section heads tell me how many desks they require for next concert / season?

If you do not tell me, I will just get the default set, as ordering more copies from publishers costs more as they have to take parts from other sets.

Thanks
  • Start a new thread, email: stri...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra string players about string-specific rehearsals and events.