Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO strings" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: lost glasses???
Date: September 27th 2017
Hi all,

Andy Laing (who lives in Tonbridge) found a pair of glasses in the violin area after last Monday's sectional rehearsal, and asked me to take them.

Please let me know if they're yours: Nice-but-plain all-black Calvin Klein case, The specs are bronze -coloured. Will also alert the school.

XXAlice
(01689) 861594

  • Start a new thread, email: stri...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra string players about string-specific rehearsals and events.