Mailing Lists

From: "Phil McKerracher via BSO strings">
Subject: FW: Flyer for strings for Otello
Date: November 14th 2017

From: Jon Cooley []
Sent: 14 November 2017 17:21
To: Phil McKerracher <>
Subject: Flyer for strings for Otello

hi Phil

playing with BSO last night I remembered I should check with you whether you could send this flyer out to the strings for our next Fulham Opera gig on 3rd December

thats if it hasnt already gone out....I lose track !

many thanks

Jon Cooley

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra string players about string-specific rehearsals and events.