Mailing Lists

From: "Andrew Laing via BSO violins">
Subject: AB's Birthday
Date: October 16th 2017
Dear Violins,

It's AB's birthday today, so can we surprise him with "Happy Birthday" in G? (Tune starts on the note D. ) We'll play it when he conducts his first note.

See you all later.
  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra violin players about violin-specific rehearsals and events.