Mailing Lists

From: "Phil McKerracher via BSO violins" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: RE: Divisi spreadsheet for Debussy
Date: October 31st 2017

At the rehearsal last night I realised I’d missed a crucial point – the part sometimes asks for 6 violins on each line (total 12) and we agreed everyone should play. So a simpler version 2 is attached, with more players from figure 38 onwards. Sorry for the confusion.

--
Phil McKerracher
+44 7565 803841

    ">

    viol...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra violin players about violin-specific rehearsals and events.