Mailing Lists

From: "Andrew Laing via BSO violins" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Concert on 27th January
Date: November 7th 2017
Hi Violins,

Please can you email me with a quick yes or no regarding your availability for the concert on 27th January. If you have any requests or gripes, now is the time to let me know, so that I can try to do something about it!
Good Luck to everyone on Saturday. A tricky programme!

All the best,
Andy
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@bromleysymphony.org

    ">

    viol...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra violin players about violin-specific rehearsals and events.