Mailing Lists

From: "philstarr via BSO violins" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Re: Concert on 27th January
Date: November 7th 2017
Yes Andy. Phil.S.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Andrew Laing via BSO violins <viol...@bromleysymphony.org>
Date: 07/11/2017 22:04 (GMT+00:00)
To: BSO violins <viol...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Concert on 27th January

Hi Violins,

Please can you email me with a quick yes or no regarding your availability for the concert on 27th January. If you have any requests or gripes, now is the time to let me know, so that I can try to do something about it!
Good Luck to everyone on Saturday. A tricky programme!

All the best,
Andy
  • Start a new thread, email: viol...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra violin players about violin-specific rehearsals and events.