Mailing Lists

From: "Mónika Molnár via BSO violins" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bowed Parts
Date: November 15th 2017
Dear 2nd violins,

The bowed parts are on the website now.
I wrote some fingerings in the Strauss, hopefully it will work for everyone.
And a huge thank you for Monday. The first rehearsals are always a nightmare for me but you did well even with my misleads. I apologise for that.
See you all (except for Judith) on Monday.

Monika
  • Start a new thread, email: viol...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra violin players about violin-specific rehearsals and events.