Mailing Lists

From: Caroline Marwood>
Subject: Re: rehearsals and Jan concert
Date: November 23rd 2012
Hi Helen

I am on the case for woodwind and will give a list, as per usual, to Adrian next rehearsal. There shouldn't be any extra expense.

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Nov 2012, at 15:17, "Helen Griffiths" <">> wrote:

Dear all

Are we up to speed on triple wind and all brass requirements for this set of rehearsals and concert?  (Still a grey area for me!) And with little or no extra expense, please?!!

I am dealing with Harp.

Who sorts piano/celeste (have we an available keyboard player in the orch?) and do we need to hire an instrument or are we using keyboard?

What does Om mean in Dvorak scoring  brass/perc  (4 2 3 Om – Tmp)

  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra wind players about wind-specific rehearsals and events.