Mailing Lists

From: "Alice McVeigh via BSO celli" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Fw[2]: March 18th charity event from Bromley cellos, quartet and sextet
Date: February 26th 2018
Dear cello friends,

First: remember NO orch. tonight!!!!
Second: I know you're all coming to the concert, but if possible need to have some idea of spouses/partners interested in coming to mine afterwards.

The caterer for my little B-day event following the chamber music concert is pressing me for some idea of numbers (it's only a buffet but still. . . ) for March 18th, following the cellos' concert for the Rohingya refugees.

If you COULD let me know if you/your spouse plan on attending I'd be very grateful, even if it's just 'probably' or 'probably can't.'

Thanks,
Alice
  • Start a new thread, email: cel...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra cello players about cello-specific rehearsals and events.