Mailing Lists

From: "Paul Jenner via BSO members" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: FW: [Event] Join us to sing carols in Trafalgar Square
Date: October 6th 2017

Anyone feeling festive?

From: Making Music [mailto:i...@makingmusic.org.uk]
Sent: 06 October 2017 10:50
To: Helen Griffiths <cha...@bromleysymphony.org>

Join us in Trafalgar Square on Tuesday 19 December, 5-6pm, to sing as part of our festive choir.

No Images? Click here

...@makingmusic.org.uk" target="_blank">Join us to sing carols in Trafalgar Square (Photo: Garry Knight)

Be part of our festive choir

We would be delighted if you could join us under the Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square on Tuesday 19 December, 5-6pm, to sing with us as part of our unique choir – the Making Music Christmas Stars.

The choir will be formed of Making Music staff, members, volunteers and supporters. Supported by a quartet of musicians, we will be performing popular carols from the ‘Carols for Choirs’ books, and collecting funds to enable us to continue our work supporting participation in music making across the UK.

Anyone can join in, so don’t worry if you are not an expert singer – the emphasis is firmly on fun! Singing in this unique venue will be a very special experience with a fantastic atmosphere, so whether you sing regularly or not, we hope that you will come along and add your voice to our festive choir.

To take part in the Making Music Christmas Stars, please ...@makingmusic.org.uk?subject=Making%20Music%20Christmas%20Stars">contact Sharon Moloney.

...@makingmusic.org.uk?subject=Making%20Music%20Christmas%20Stars">GET IN TOUCH

​​

Making Music

8 Holyrood Street
London, SE1 2EL
United Kingdom

020 7939 6030
...@makingmusic.org.uk">i...@makingmusic.org.uk
www.makingmusic.org.uk

You have received this email because you are currently opted-in to receive Events notifications from Making Music. You can unsubscribe from all Making Music emails by clicking the link below, or choose which types of emails you receive from us by logging in to the website and managing your preferences in your user Dashboard.
Choose which topics to hear about | Unsubscribe

  • Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.