Mailing Lists

From: "pdjenner@btinternet.com via BSO members" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Fwd: Movement Workshop for Instrumentalists (Nov. 2017)
Date: October 11th 2017

Dear All
Should anyone be interested
Sent from my iPhone

-------- Original Message --------
From:Guy Withers ...@indomitableproductions.co.uk>
Sent:Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:09:20 +0100
To:chai...@bromleysymphony.org

Dear Paul,

I hope this email finds you well.

I was hoping you might be able to pass on the details of our upcoming workshop, Movement for Instrumentalists, to all members of your ensemble. (See information below and flyer attached)

Indomitable is a contemporary performance collective that develops artists and creates projects that challenge and combine artistic forms.

I appreciate your help and cooperation.

Best wishes,

Guy Withers

Artistic Director / Indomitable
...@indomitableproductions.co.uk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">g...@indomitableproductions.co.uk
07506566444

Movement for Instrumentalists

A workshop for instrumentalists who want to expand their physical and dramatic skills, and explore new performative possibilities

MOVEMENT FOR INSTRUMENTALISTS
Sunday 5th Nov, 2017 / 13:00 - 17:00
Studio 3, St Oswalds Studios, London, SW6 1RH
(Adults £25, Students £20)

WHAT IS IT? This workshop has been designed to meet the demand of current theatrical practice which has begun to place the instrumentalist in and amongst the drama as it unfolds on stage. Whilst most current models of training for the classical instrumentalist focus of technical and musical excellence, this workshop will provide an opportunity to discover the dramatic and physical possibilities of your practice. The workshop will begin by exploring the dynamic relationship between instrument and artist, investigating ideas that challenge and stretch the constructs of the discipline. Through physical play and musical improvisation the group will be encouraged to step away from from traditional modes of physicality and expand the possibilities of playing and moving at the same time. The workshop should leave you with an approach to pushing the boundaries of your own craft as an instrumentalist and offer ideas for future collaboration within dramatic settings.

This workshop is run by Movement Director Rebecca Meltzer, and is part of Indomitable's outreach aim to develop artists through collaboration.

WHO IS IT FOR? For any professional or student instrumentalist with an open mind. Please bring your instrument with you, as our workshop will involve exploring the possibilities of moving and playing. Unfortunately on this occasion we cannot accommodate pianists. If you have any questions about your instrument or our workshop, please do not hesitate to get in touch - 07803 538706 / g...@indomitableproductions.co.uk

HOW CAN I BOOK MY PLACE? Places cost £25 for Adults, and £20 for Students (inc. over 60's & unwaged). You can book your place through our website: www.indomitableproductions.co.uk/movement-for-instrumentalists-17.html
www.indomitableproductions.co.uk
MOVEMENT FOR INSTRUMENTALISTS Sunday 5th Nov, 2017 / 13:00 - 17:00 Studio 3, St Oswalds Studios, London, SW6 1RH (Adults £25, Students £20) WHAT IS IT?  This workshop has been designed to meet...

A confirmation email will be sent to you once payment has been received. Places are first come, first serve and cannot be reserved without payment. The total class size will be 15.

  • Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.