Mailing Lists

From: "BSO Treasurer via BSO members" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Date: November 5th 2017
Thank you to all who have paid their subs already (including 4 of you today)

Don't forget:

a) all details of how much and how to pay are available on www.bromleysymphony.org (members page)

b) a direct online bank payment is most beneficial to the orchestra (no charges) .... but we will accept any method that suits you

c) subscriptions received AFTER the concert next weekend will be charged an extra £5

d) please talk to me if you need help with the payment e.g. spread the load

e) if you pay UK Tax and are not sure if we have a valid, current Gift Aid declaration from you, please ask or just complete a new one (available from the subscription page in the website or from me). It makes a big difference to our funds and is painless to you.

Thank you
David

David Rodker
Treasurer

  • Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.