Mailing Lists

From: "Sarah Norman via BSO members" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Orchestra Meal
Date: January 24th 2018
Hi Everyone
As Paul mentioned at rehearsal, the annual orchestra meal will be

Sunday 4thFebruary at 6.00pm. Mandarin Palace, Widmore Road, Bromley.

Please let me know by the end of next Mondays rehearsal if you would like to attend as we need to book a table

Regards
Sarah
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.