Mailing Lists

From: "Sarah Norman via BSO members" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Orchestra meal on Sunday
Date: January 31st 2018
We have currently got 23 attendees (both members and Partners) from the orchestra attending the meal on Sunday. With the stewards and patrons as well it looks as though it will be a great evening

If you have NOT YET confirmed that you want to come please let me know asap as we need to give the restaurant final numbers for the seating.

For those of you who are attending please have a look at the menu on their website http://www.mandarinpalacebromley.com/ and if possible come knowing what you want to order. This will speed up the ordering process considerably and give more time for wining, dining and talking.

Thanks
Sarah

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: memb...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.