Mailing Lists

From: "Paul Jenner via BSO members">
Subject: FW: Contact from BSO website
Date: February 14th 2018

If anyone is after a bass

From: Christine Bell []
Sent: 14 February 2018 13:43
Subject: Contact from BSO website

I have two Dresden Flat Back double basses for sale, £2,500 each. I just wondered whether any members of the orchestra might be interested. I live in Sydenham so I'm local if anyone wants to come and have a look.They belonged to my late husband and have been 'ok'd' by a professional bass repairer.

Christine Bell"> 23 Halifax Street
Sydenham 07415133317

Avast logo

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.