Mailing Lists

From: "Paul Jenner via BSO members">
Subject: Tonight's Rehearsal
Date: February 26th 2018

Dear All,

With the predicted weather Adrian and I have agreed to cancel tonight’s rehearsal.

He has asked that we try and fix another for next Tuesday just for the Tchaikovsky. Can you please let me know your availability to see if we can arrange it.

Keep warm

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email:

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra members about rehearsals and events.