Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news">
Subject: Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 19th March
Date: March 7th 2016

This is a reminder that the third concert of our 2015-16 season is on Saturday 19th March at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. There are good seats still available at (including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra) and tickets can be posted to you free of charge until 7 days before the concert, collected at the door or downloaded as an e-ticket.

Our third concert of the season features another clever piece of programming: Schubert's delightfully winning Symphony No 5 is followed by Bruckner's shortest symphony: his seismic, turbulent and (finally) transcendent Ninth Symphony.

March flyer

This is a low-volume email list, to remind audience members about Bromley Symphony Orchestra concerts and events. If you prefer an annual paper newsletter, use our contact form at to join our postal mailing list and get preferential booking.

Privacy Policy:

See for privacy information.