Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 21st May
Date: May 9th 2016

This is a reminder that the final concert of the Bromley Symphony Orchestra 2015-16 season is on Saturday 21st May at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. There are a few good seats still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets (including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra) and tickets can be posted to you free of charge until 7 days before the concert. The final concert of this season features four short classics. In the first half, Prokofiev’s seventh symphony is teamed with Arutiunian’s dashing trumpet concerto - featuring our own trumpet principal, Martin Bunce. Afterwards, Borodin’s pint-sized tone poem ‘In the Steppes of Central Asia’ is followed by the careering fire, stirring drums and wild cannon of Tchaikovsky’s ‘1812’ Overture. See you there!

The brochure for next season will be available at the concert and on our web site. We hope you will all find some familiar favourites while being tempted by pieces less well known, and of course be inspired to buy or renew season tickets at www.bromleysymphony.org/seasontickets.

We rely heavily on word of mouth for publicity so if you're on Facebook please visit our page at https://www.facebook.com/bromleysymphony/ and click the "Invite friends to like this Page" link at the left if you haven't already done so.

BSO May 2016 flyer