Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Bromley Symphony Players concert Saturday 22nd October
Date: October 5th 2016

Greetings from Bromley Symphony Players.

May I bring to your attention our next concert, conducted this time by ADRIAN BROWN.

22nd October.
7.30 pm.
St.Mary's Church,
College Road,
romley.

Admission. £8

The program is as follows:

Mozart.  Divertimento K137
Elgar.   Serenade for Strings
Handel   Concerto Grosso. Op.6 No.11
Interval
J.S.Bach. Concerto for Oboe and Violin
Soloists. Caroline Marwood ( Oboe) and Bernard Brook ( Violin )
Mendelssohn. Sinfonia for Strings. No.12.

All proceeds will be donated to " Help Musicians " ( previously Musicians Union Benevolent fund ).

I do hope you will join us.

Thank you.

Bernard Brook.