Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: BSO concert reminder for Saturday 21st January
Date: January 8th 2017

This is a reminder that the next concert of the Bromley Symphony Orchestra 2016-17 season is on Saturday 21st January 2017 at 19:45 at Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts BR3 3BP. Good seats are still available at www.bromleysymphony.org/tickets including free seats for children in the circle slips, nearest the orchestra.

Ireland’s vibrant London Overture is coupled with Rachmaninov’s rhapsodic and virtuosic Third Piano Concerto, starring Masa Tayama. Arthur Bliss’ exuberantly dashing ‘Colour’ symphony - one of the great British masterpieces of the 20th century - spins its magic in the second half.

Masa Tayama

Ireland: A London Overture Speaker symbol

Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 30 Speaker symbol
    Soloist Masa Tayama

Bliss: A Colour Symphony Speaker symbol

Other concerts in the season are listed at www.bromleysymphony.org. We hope you enjoy them all - if so, please tell us on our contact page, facebook or twitter.