Mailing Lists

From: "BSO news" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Subject: Bromley Symphony Players concert on 14th October
Date: August 27th 2017

Date corrected - should be 14th October.

BSP header

Dear friends, I hope you are looking forward to the next season from Bromley Symphony Orchestra.

You may or may not know that there is another orchestra associated with BSO, Bromley Symphony Players. A chamber orchestra whose members are all BSO performers from the string section.

Our main purpose, apart from enjoying the music of course; is to support various charities.

Our next concert is on Saturday 14th October at St.Mary's church, College road, Bromley BR1 3PE at 19:45. Entrance fee £8.

The program is as follows:

Albinoni  Concerto a Cinque op.5 no.2
J.S.Bach. Double violin concerto.
    Soloists: Bernard Brook and Monika Molnar.
Handel.   Concerto Grosso. Op 6 no.2

Interval. (Refreshments available).

Dvořák. Serenade for strings.

All proceeds will go to the Alzheimer's Society. I do hope you will be able to come and enjoy the evening with us.

Thank you.

Bernard Brook.