Mailing Lists

From: "Simon McVeigh via BSO strings" ...@bromleysymphony.org>
Subject: Smetana rehearsal numbers
Date: February 3rd 2018
Dear all,

You may have noticed that the Smetana is much the most demanding piece for us, so we'll spend quite a bit of Monday's sectional on it.

You'll also have noticed that there are three systems for rehearsing it:  (1) printed rehearsal letters A to D (thanks, publishers!)    (2) pencilled rehearsal numbers from 1 to 47    (3) pencilled bar numbers.

I think (2) the pencilled rehearsal numbers are probably the most useful, so while you're brushing up the bowings over the weekend, could you please make sure these are copied in as well?  Or at least bar numbers as a backup.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday (and many of you tomorrow night as well).

Best,

Simon

  • Start a new thread, email: ...@bromleysymphony.org

    ">

    stri...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra string players about string-specific rehearsals and events.