Mailing Lists

From: "Helen Griffiths" ...@btinternet.com>
Subject: rehearsals and Jan concert
Date: November 23rd 2012

Dear all

Are we up to speed on triple wind and all brass requirements for this set of rehearsals and concert?  (Still a grey area for me!) And with little or no extra expense, please?!!

I am dealing with Harp.

Who sorts piano/celeste (have we an available keyboard player in the orch?) and do we need to hire an instrument or are we using keyboard?

What does Om mean in Dvorak scoring  brass/perc  (4 2 3 Om – Tmp)

Thanks

Helen

  • Start a new thread, email: w...@bromleysymphony.org

This list is used to inform Bromley Symphony Orchestra wind players about wind-specific rehearsals and events.