Tickets for the two socially-distanced concerts on 17 July may be booked via the links at the bottom of this page.
In summer, we normally send you the concert programme and ticket prices for the next season, and invite you to renew your Season Tickets. But this is not a typical year, and we don’t yet know how many concerts will be possible.
So for now, we would like to ask you if you would like tickets for the coming season, without being able to confirm which concerts will go ahead. Once we know which concerts the orchestra can put on, we will send out your tickets via email, together with a request for payment. If at that stage, you don’t want the tickets, for whatever reason, then simply let us know, and we will cancel the tickets, with no payment needed.
Tickets for individual concerts are normally available after season ticket allocation is complete in mid September. When concerts are confirmed they will appear here and may be booked and paid for as follows:
- Click the orange “book now” button next to your desired concert at the bottom of this page. You should be taken to a page showing a seat plan. If you can’t see your concert, tickets are not yet on public sale or may only be available at the door. You can use our contact page to email us if in doubt.
- Click the seat areas and select the quantities you desire, then click the orange “next” button at the bottom right.
- You can then choose your individual seats by clicking them in the seat plan. Seats will turn orange when reserved. Keep clicking until all your seats have been chosen, then click the orange “next” button at the bottom right.
- To add more seats for a different area or concert, click the orange “continue shopping” button at the bottom right, otherwise tick the box at the bottom left to confirm that you accept the terms and conditions, then click the “checkout” button, enter your payment details and click “buy tickets”.
- We will immediately send you an email confirming your reservation. This is your ticket – please print it out or show it on your phone at the door. Check your “spam” or “junk” folder if you don’t see this.
- In case of difficulty, please use our contact page to email us.
Note that if payment is not completed within 20 minutes, reserved seats are automatically released for sale again.
Tickets are also available at the door from 30 minutes before the concert, paid for by cash, debit/credit card or cheque. All reserved seats on the ticket plan have good visibility and acoustics. We usually get a few returns and there are also a limited number of unreserved seats (one row of seating at very back of the hall with restricted visibility) available for sale on the night.