- Select the desired concert from the list below. A list of ticket prices should appear.
- Click the “Add” button next to the general seat areas and price(s) you desire. A “Shopping Trolley” should immediately appear above the ticket prices. Keep adding or removing seats until the trolley shows the combination of seats you want.
- You can then choose your exact seats by clicking the “Select Seats” button in the Shopping Trolley. A seat plan appears with available seats shown in green (red seats are taken and dark seats are a different price). Seats will turn orange when reserved. Keep clicking green seats until all your seats have been chosen, then scroll down and click “Continue”.
- To add seats for a different concert, select it below using the “Back” button or in the sidebar at the right and repeat the previous two steps.
- The button at the bottom of the Shopping Trolley should now have changed to “Checkout” (if not, you need to keep selecting green seats). If you’re happy, click it and a form will pop up asking for your credit card number. Click the button with a green tick at the bottom of that popup, then click the orange “Confirm and Pay” button in the shopping trolley. You should see a green confirmation message. There are no fees or postage charges (it is no longer possible to send tickets by post). If you wish to add a donation, please use the Patrons page.
- You should receive an email from us confirming your reservation. This is your ticket – please print it out or show it on your phone at the door. Check your spam folder if you don’t see this.
- In case of difficulty, please use our contact page to email us. Instant chat is sometimes also available – look for an orange “Online – chat with us” button at the bottom right of your screen.
Note that if payment is not completed within 60 minutes, reserved seats are automatically released for sale again.
Tickets are also available at the door half an hour before the concert, paid by cash or cheque. We are rarely sold out. All seats have good visibility and acoustics.