Season ticket bookings are now closed for the 2021-22 season. Season tickets offering four concerts for the price of three for the 2022-23 season will be available from midday on Sunday 15th May using the usual ticketing system. (The old system of sending “favourite” seats in advance has been discontinued.)
To obtain the season discount, you must book at least one seat for each of the four individual concerts in a season (November, January, March, May) in the same booking, as described below. Seats may be in different locations or price brackets. The discount is then applied automatically at checkout.
Tickets for individual concerts are available now and may be booked and paid for as follows:
- Find your desired concert on the home page and click the adjacent blue “Book now” button. If you don’t see a button, tickets are not yet available. Online ticket sales end an hour before the concert. A limited number of tickets are then available at the door and may be paid for by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. (Postal and telephone bookings are no longer supported.)
- Click the seat areas and select the quantities you desire.
- Click the orange “next” button at the bottom right. You can then choose your individual seats by clicking them in the seat plan. Seats will turn orange when reserved. Keep clicking until all your seats have been chosen, then click the orange “next” button at the bottom right again.
- To add more seats for a different area or concert or to obtain the season discount, click the orange “continue shopping” button at the bottom right, otherwise tick the box at the bottom left to confirm that you accept the terms and conditions, then click the “checkout” button.
- Enter your payment details and click “buy tickets”. We will immediately send you an email confirming your reservation. Check your “spam” or “junk” folder if you don’t see this within a few minutes. This email is your ticket – simply print it out, or show it to the stewards on your device. Contact TicketSource if you have problems with payment or ticket delivery.
Note that if payment is not completed within 20 minutes, reserved seats are automatically released for sale again.
Additional donations from Patrons are of course very welcome and may simply be added to your payment. We suggest a minimum of £25 for individuals, £40 for couples. If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation will be worth 25% more to us if you also complete a Gift Aid declaration.
We sometimes hold an extra workshop or summer concert outside our normal season. Concert times, prices and locations may be different from usual.
In 2022 there will be a Children’s Concert on Saturday 11th June at the usual venue, but starting at 5:30pm. Tickets for this concert cost £5 for under 18s, £15 for adults.