The concert on 16th May is likely to be cancelled or rescheduled due to the coronavirus. Please check back here before attending future concerts.
Season tickets are available from May to November. Season tickets secure your favourite seating area and save you money as they provide four concerts for the price of three. More than half our audience buy their tickets this way. You must use the season ticket form to get the discount, not the individual concert links.
Tickets for individual concerts are available after season ticket allocation is complete in mid September and may be booked and paid for as follows:
- Select the desired concert from the list at the bottom of this page. A list of ticket prices should appear.
- Click the “Add” button next to the general seat areas and price(s) you desire. A “Shopping Trolley” should immediately appear above the ticket prices. Keep adding or removing seats until the trolley shows the combination of seats you want. (The “Show Available Seats” button only lets you view seats, not purchase them.)
- You can then choose your individual seats by clicking the “Select Seats” button in the Shopping Trolley. A seat plan appears with available seats shown in green (red seats are taken and dark seats are a different price). Seats will turn orange when reserved. Keep clicking green seats until all your seats have been chosen, then scroll down and click “Continue”.
- To add seats for a different concert, select it below using the “Back” button, or in the sidebar at the right and repeat the previous two steps.
- The button at the bottom of the Shopping Trolley should now have changed to “Checkout” (if not, you need to keep selecting green seats). If you’re happy, click it and a form will pop up asking for your credit card number. Click the button with a green tick at the bottom of that popup, then click the orange “Confirm and Pay” button in the shopping trolley. You should see a green confirmation message. There are no fees or postage charges (it is no longer possible to send tickets by post). If you wish to add a donation, please use the Patrons page.
- We will immediately send you an email confirming your reservation. This is your ticket – please print it out or show it on your phone at the door. Check your “spam” or “junk” folder if you don’t see this. You may also get an email from Stripe, our payment processor.
- In case of difficulty, please use our contact page to email us.
Note that if payment is not completed within 60 minutes, reserved seats are automatically released for sale again.
Tickets are also available at the door from 19:00 on the day of the concert, paid for by cash, debit/credit card or cheque. All reserved seats on the ticket plan have good visibility and acoustics. We usually get a few returns and there are also a limited number of unreserved seats (one row of seating at very back of the hall with restricted visibility) available for sale on the night.